- Playground of Safety for relaxation and awareness
- Endotapping for physical and emotional release
- Equine Brain Gym to get both sides of the brain working
- Track-it ->Touch-it ->Wear-it and Touch-it->Step-on-it
- Poles for Proprioception Reset
- Mirroring for Horse and Human
In her Basic Relaxation and Confidence Building Clinics,
Charlotte makes learning fun and easy!
She teaches, starting in the barn and proceeds to the ring.
She fully explains the concepts and techniques, before adding horses, so students really understand all the material before playing and practicing.
She helps each student, one on one as needed, so their horse and they can grasp and perform each technique.
Everything Charlotte presents can be broken down super simple, and can have varying levels of difficulty to adapt to each student and their horse.
All teaching is done in a positive, encouraging, enthusiastic manner. This is about becoming a great puzzle solver and developing confidence in yourself and your horse.
Horses of all ages and levels, as well as humans of all ages and levels, will benefit from these concepts and techniques. This spans across breed and discipline too.
Detailed handout for participants and auditors.
Numbers of participants are limited. Auditors are always encouraged.
For pricing and to schedule a clinic contact;
Charlotte Cannon text 980-722-2828
See our Clinic Schedule and join us!
- Rewrite your horses response to stress. Instead of going to Adrenaline (Sympathetic Nervous System) to go to Endorphins (Parasympathetic Nervous System)
- Create a cue system to trigger relaxation/endorphin response in horses and humans
- Teach/inspire horses to be puzzle solvers
- Strategies for shows and events
- Increase awareness
- Help more horses be successful
- Help more humans be successful
(2 day Clinic needed)
- Mirroring - hands/legs/back/eyes
- PSNS triggers for relaxation - muscles/breathing/posture
- Flexions for lateral and vertical softness
- Crossing feet to light up brain (Equine Brain Gym)
- Endotapping while riding
- Turn into the fence
New Online Course
- Emotional Ladder
- Window of Tolerance
- TAP - full TAP, half TAP
- Genetic/Body Shape Personality
- Right Eye/Left Eye Imbalance
- Pete Rodda's Walk the Line
- Muscle brace as it relates to physical weakness
- Emotional Map
- Big picture - flies, other animals, etc
- Horse selection clues to personality and soundness
- Fear, Balance and Learning
- Hierarchy of Equine Needs
- Sympathetic vs Parasympathetic
- Posture and the Mind
- Equine Brain Gym
- Neural Pathways/Proprioception
- Emotional Ladder
Charlotte Cannon is a person constantly striving to find the best way to build rapport, understanding and communication to excel with the horse. Her goal is to develop a easy to follow, simple system, that allows more horses and their humans to build mutually beneficial, satisfying relationships to reach levels of performance and success they never imagined possible.
She has literally pulled information from all over the world, numerous disciplines and modalities to develop her program. It is something completely unique and effective, that preserves the dignity of both the horse and human while yielding incredible results!
Charlotte is a super-learner that can organize many seemingly unrelated details and pieces into a cohesive, beautiful picture. She can help you find the keys to unlock the untapped potential in your horse and yourself and she makes it FUN!